ASK A QUESTION
Submit a pronunciation question — your question could be used as a blog topic. Add your question on any post in the “Leave a comment” box.
— A diagnostic analysis of your pronunciation!
- Record your voice on my special analysis website
- I listen and send the results to you within a few days
- We meet to talk about the results and answer your questions
I will listen to your recordings to discover…
- Your overall strengths and weaknesses with spoken English.
- Which features of your accent are the most problematic and most likely to cause misunderstandings or miscommunication.
- Which problem areas are the most crucial for you to improve first.
Then I will send you…
- Written feedback (3 to 4 pages) with examples and explanations of your top priorities for improvement.
- An audio file (mp3) in which I explain your results and record examples.
- Copies of your audio recordings (mp3).
- Suggestions or exercises for how you can practice and improve.
After you receive your results, we can schedule a meeting to discuss the results and answer your questions!
The analysis covers all of these aspects of pronunciation:
Sentence Stress (rhythm)
Intonation and sentence focus
Phrasal Linking (liasons)
To begin the analysis process…
- Fill in this form with information about yourself, your language background, and your experience with English.
- I send you an email with instructions and a link to my analysis recording site.
- Record your voice on my analysis site. It has instructions and simple topics provided for recording.
- When I receive your recordings, I will complete the analysis within 4 to 5 business days, then send you an overview summary and a PayPal email invoice ($190 US).
- Get your full results! When I receive the payment I will send your full detailed analysis results.
- Conference. When you are ready, we can plan a time to talk (skype, google hangouts…)!
MY TOP PICKS FOR PHRASAL VERB BOOKS
My legal disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Laura Elias, Pronunciation Coach
I am a language teacher with Master’s degrees in English as a Second Language and Hispanic Linguistics from the University of Minnesota. Over 25 years ago I started out by tutoring international college students, and since then I have gone on to teach English and Spanish to adults from beginner to advanced levels. My favorite area in both languages has always been pronunciation.